Whitefox is currently looking for a Project Manager to join our team in the Project Management Office. Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer and working closely with the CTO and engineering teams, this role is responsible for the overall successful delivery of Whitefox customer projects defined by the scope, schedule and budget as agreed with the client.
To be successful in this role, you will be a pragmatic person with high performance orientation and proven practical experience. The main responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure the successful performance of projects by focusing on communication, project and resource planning, safety, scheduling, risk identification and resolution
- Represent Whitefox Blueprint values & standards to all parties throughout the entire project
- Execute project management tracking through SAP Business ByDesign
- Develop, communicate, maintain, and amend (when appropriate) overall project execution plans
- Create and maintain project status reports and communicate the project status on a regular basis including providing periodic customer site support and reporting
- Identify and communicate project related risks; develop and present project risk contingency plans
- Foster and maintain positive and collaborative relationships within a matrix environment to align key objectives and work with project team and project resources throughout the project lifecycle
- Manage team members and hold them accountable to delivering results as expected on the project by monitoring individual’s performance and expectations and providing timely and constructive feedback and guidance for support
- Monitor project budget and track project costs; report project cost variances to project stakeholders on a regular basis
- Tracking invoicing, payments, equipment receipts, documentation, and other project details
What you’ll bring
- University education in a STEM discipline
- Project Management (AMP / Prince2 / PMP) certification an asset
- 5+ years related experience within an industrial environment
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, project management software and MRP, experience with SAP Business ByDesign is an asset
- Demonstrated leadership skills leading and collaborating with remote teams
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to process large amounts of quantitative data, spreadsheets, and graphical data to make / influence decisions
- Excellent verbal and written communication with the ability to meet demanding deadlines
- A demonstrated thorough understanding of technical fundamentals, methods, and processes
- Ability to prioritize tasks with a strong focus on analysis
- Sound problem solving and judgement
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Integrity and commitment to ethical business practices
- A consultative achievement-oriented approach
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative, growing technology business and help shape the next phase of their development.
Who are we? At Whitefox, we Waste Less and Produce More. This applies not only to the work we do but also to the people who do it. We work with our customers to:
- Consume less energy and water and create production efficiencies
- Curtail harmful emissions and foster healthy environments
- Waste fewer person-hours and increase innovation
- Trim client costs and improve sustainability and the global economy
We are innovators; we use our proprietary technologies to develop beautifully engineered solutions with global partners collaboratively.
We are influencers; we challenge incumbent technology providers and create opportunities for producers (our customers) to think differently.
Our markets are global; Our primary near-term market focus is the North American Bioethanol sector – this is an exciting sector making a meaningful impact on reducing emissions. However, we also have clients who make Vitamin C, perfume, and vodka – so variety is part of this opportunity. We are looking beyond North America to expand into Brazil, Asia and Europe.