Senior Field Engineer, Operations Team, USA
We are currently looking for an Accountant. Reporting to the Group Financial Controller in the UK and working closely with the Canadian Project Management and Engineering team, this role is key to successfully delivering Whitefox projects.
To be successful in this role, you will be a pragmatic person with high performance orientation coupled with practical experience. The main responsibilities of this role include:
· Promote safety in your work above all else.
· Gather, analyse and report membrane performance data.
· Remote support of existing industrial membrane installations.
· Commissioning of new membrane installations.
· Provide onsite presence at industrial plants, laboratories and supply chain partners as required.
· Represent Whitefox at trade shows and conferences.
What you’ll bring
· Bachelor’s degree in chemical, mechanical, electrical, or similar engineering discipline from an accredited university. (Alternatively, 4+ years of experience in the ethanol industry).
· 1 – 3 years industry experience.
· Understand the basic principles of mass and material balance.
· Strong MS Office familiarity, MS Excel in particular.
· Basic understanding of industrial equipment, e.g. pumps, heat exchangers, distillation columns, etc.
· Familiarity with ethanol production a plus.
· Passion for technology and sustainability.
· Ability to meet demanding deadlines.
· Excellent verbal and written communication.
· Sound problem solving and judgement.
· Accuracy and attention to detail.
What we’ll bring
· Open & supportive working environment
· Ability to progress your career through different areas
· Competitive Compensation
· Flexible Working & generous vacation policy
· Health/Dental plan
· A diverse international business with opportunity for travel
· Integrity and commitment to ethical business practices.
· Consistency and reliability.
· Collaborative approach.
Who are we?
We are a Purpose driven company, as we strive to reduce energy and water consumption in industrial processes. We do this by developing innovative solutions based on our membrane technology.
· We Waste Less and Produce More. This applies to the work we do and to the people who do it.
· We are innovators; we use our proprietary technologies to develop beautifully engineered solutions with global partners.
· We are influencers; we challenge incumbent technology and create opportunities for our customers to think differently.
Our markets are global; Our primary near-term market focus is the North American Bioethanol sector – this is an exciting sector making a meaningful impact on reducing emissions. However, we also have clients who make Vitamin C, perfume, and vodka – so variety is part of this opportunity. We are looking beyond North America to expand into Brazil, Asia and Europe.